Growing a business is like catching your screaming three year old’s arm and trying to get him (or her) in the bath during the “I don’t need baths. Fungus is natural.” phase.
I started out in corporate accounting waaay back in 2001, became a QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor along the way, did the venture capital competition thing, and built a successful practice implementing QuickBooks Enterprise and Online for a growing client base. We typically have around 40 projects ongoing.
I love QuickBooks, and over time a handful of clients became close friends, and using my experience in bathing my own screaming three year old (see above), I helped them grow, and continue to do so.
More about me:
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (Certified since 2006)
- Attended Northern Kentucky University, focusing on Business and Accounting Studies
- Member, AASBC (Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants)
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, both Desktop and Online
- Member, QuickBooks Solution Provider Enterprise Council
- Contributor, Intuit Blog
Connect with me on Goodreads or just contact me below. I’d love to talk through your challenges and see if I can help.
To contact Katie, email her here.