Packed with features to grow your business, QuickBooks Enterprise software is a favorite go to for our growing clients. Expandable up to 30 users, with 1M list item limits, you won’t outgrow this software anytime soon (with appropriate hardware support or private cloud hosting). Combine that with 200+ compatible software integrations, and you are set.
Software pricing is based on the following criteria:
- Number of user seats: (1-30; locally hosted is one selection after 10 – 11-30 user pack)
- Tier: do you need the Silver, Gold, or Platinum Tier for your business (tier explanation below)?
- Hosting: Do you want your software hosted in the cloud, or set up on your local computer network? Please note that once you buy QuickBooks Software Enterprise you can not switch from non-hosted to a hosted bundle. We can add on hosting for $55 per user per month after initial purchase.
You may decide to add on implementation or training services through KHBOffice LLC. We are happy to provide a quote for those services and you can read more about the services we offer here. You do not need to purchase training or implementation packages in order to buy your software from us. You can request a formal quote for your company’s reference from any product page.
Looking for downloadable PDFs or other resources? Check out our Client Resources page here.
Request a demo or more information below.
Silver: QuickBooks Software Enterprise, Advanced Reporting, Industry Editions, U.S. Based Support, Online Backup, Upgrades, 60 Day Guarantee, Online Training via Video Library, Full Service Plan, & Optional Hosting.
Gold: Everything in the Silver Tier Plus Advanced Reporting, Enhanced Payroll
Platinum: Everything in the Gold Tier Plus Advanced Reporting, Enhanced Payroll, Advanced Inventory, Advanced Pricing
What does Hosted mean? Read about it here.
- This is a subscription, whether you choose local or hosted.
- Hosted editions are not available as an annual subscription, only monthly.
- While you can try to share logins if you are not logging in simultaneously, it is not recommended or supported. If you “piggyback” subscriptions for hosted, another person logging in will kick off (without notice) the other user currently in the system and will see their desktop. It is recommended that you purchase 1 seat per individual.
- All subscriptions include multi-currency.
- For VAT countries, please contact us for a custom quote so we can place you in the most relevant product with VAT module.